The Ruggedised Ethernet DAQ Systems 7200 provides transducer excitation, bridge completion and balance. The transducer output is also amplified and filtered to remove signal components that could produce alias errors. It also undergoes digitisation to 24-bit resolution. Once this is done and the digital processing of the transducer has occurs this unit produces multiple sample rates, an 80 dB/octave FIR filter and 32-bit floating point output format in millivolts as a result.
In addition to the above, the 7200 does not sacrifice performance for size or portability. In addition to this it also features higher accuracy than most systems designed for a laboratory environment. For example, the 7216 is better than 0.025% for gains up to 200 and 0.05% for gains above 200 over the temperature range -20°C to +50°C. This can also extend to higher temperatures by forced air cooling.
Finally, the series 7200 is supported by Pacific’s PI770 software. This software is a ready-to-run application and an SDK for user program development. PANEL72 maintenance and calibration software allows for calibration and performance verification. The ACS2000 Automatic Calibration System automates performance verification and periodic instrument calibration.
Key Features of the Ruggedised Ethernet DAQ Systems 7200
- 16-Channels strain gage, bridge or voltage transducers
- Ethernet control and data interface
- Real time temperature correction of Gain, Zero & Excitation from -20°C to +50°C
- 0.05% or better accuracy over full gain & temperature range
- 10 kHz analog bandwidth, gain 1 to 1,000
- 24-Bit A/D programmable up to 24k S/s per channel
- Wide range programmable filter, 80 dB/octave
- IRIG A, B & G time decoding and recording
- 1 μS synchronised sampling of multiple enclosures
- Ruggedised for tough environments
- 20 to 30 Volt DC power
For more information, please contact us.