The Sub-Assemblies are spares for purchased products or retrofitting existing applications. These parts can also be combined to develop specialised and ruggedised units that fit MIL-spec fabrication, manufacturing and testing.
The Sub-Assemblies are spares for purchased products or retrofitting existing applications. These products include:
- sealed drive carriers
- hard drive arrays
- cable assemblies
- power supplies
- EMI filter
- circuit breakers
- fan tray
- much more
As a result of Nova’s engineering expertise, these products often use some of the unique concepts from Nova’s existing ATR chassis, rack-mount enclosures and printer products. Additionally, users often combine these products to developed specialised and ruggedised units that fit MIL-spec fabrication, manufacturing and testing. Finally, as a vertically integrated engineering company, Nova has also developed extensive resources in the areas of engineering and manufacturing. For example, these resources are noted below.
Engineering and Design of Nova’s Sub-Assemblies
- Extensive engineering to include electrical, mechanical, FEA and systems engineering with supporting functions such as PCB layout, IT and drafting.
- Finite Element Analysis (thermal, structural and airflow)
- Backplane and PCB Design
- System Monitor and also microcontroller design
- Power system design (Power supply, UPS, EMI filter, frequency converters, transformers and inverters)
Battery Design of Nova’s Sub-Assemblies
- ISO9001:2000 and AS9100 facilities
- MIL-spec manufacturing and also assembly (IPC-A-610 and J-STD-01)
- Sheet metal and machined metal fabrication in house
- PCB manufacture (SMT, through hole, multi-layer, rigid/flex/rigid-flex, etc.)
- Component manufacturing such as circuit breakers, isolators and rubber products
- Full testing such as ATP, ESS, design validation testing (DVT) and limited qualification testing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.