The ITS 6055C-10GHD is a 10 Channel HD Video Inserter with GPS. It inserts video text-time-metadata accurately into your video. It can also accurately overlay GPS (the x Option) or IRIG B time, GPS position and a fixed and moveable crosshair in a range of colours. With the KL option, the unit can insert up to two KLV metadata packets per frame of your design on any HD-SDI Video stream.
Time is inserted on each vertical synch to an accuracy of 3±2 with respect to time reference. Otherwise, you command that time is inserted in VANC ancillary metadata packets formatted as Microsecond Timestamp. Each video channel operates independently and can timestamp incoming video and synchronise to their respective video sources. Any channel with automatically synchronise to 480i, 576i, 720p or 1080i/p ITU BT.709 4:2:2 imaging format and up to 60 fields/frames per second.
The time reference is from the internal GPS Receiver or external IRIG B timecode source. If GPS or IRIG is lost the unit runs on internal crystal clock. The 6055C-10GHD can be remotely controlled by either an Ethernet or RS-232 port and offers full set up, overlay and KlV pack control. The TTL output can be programmed for 10, 100 and 200 frames per second rates in addition to standard SMPTE Rates.
Features of the 10 Channel HD Video Inserter with GPS 6055C-10GHD include:
- 10-channel SD/HD-SDI inserter
- Overlays text and crosshairs in 8 colours on 720p/x,1080i/x, and 1080p/x SDI signal up to 3G @ 25,29.97,30, 50, 59.94, & 60 frames/sec
- Embeds metadata (MISB ST 605.3 microsecond timestamp packets); Accuracy of 1 microsecond independently on each video channel
- Supported by GUI (included)
- The internal 12-channel GPS receiver synchronizes time to 30 nS accuracy
- Can synchronize to an external IRIG B (B12x) time code reference
- Options: 6055C-10xHD KL – to add full metadata read / write support
- Add up to 5 CS Options = 10 Channels of Camera Sync includes S3 option. CS also includes programmable TTL strobe output for each channel that may be used with data acquisition systems
- Stratum 3 (S3) Option where oscillator reduces unlocked drift to < 5 microseconds/hour
- KTM Option that adds an interface to the Kineto Tracking Mount
Finally for more information, contact us.
Lastly, EON Instrumentation purchased the ITS Product line of HD-SDI and Analog Video Inserters, Time Code Generators & Displays, Video Recorders, Encoders and Controllers. Firstly, this will expand their current Video System Architecture product line to include flight test through mission system production. Also, manufactured and customised under EON’s AS9100D Quality System in the USA