The Acromag PCISW-API-WIN are Windows Libraries for XMC, cPCI, PCI and PMC Modules.
These software development tools simplify the interface between the I/O boards and your software application program. It provides DLL driver level support as well as C Source demonstration programs to test the operation of the module.
The powerful demonstration programs allow you to fully exercise your hardware before developing your actual application. Therefore, saving you hours in troubleshooting and debugging your applications. You can also set up addresses, registers, read real world inputs or drive outputs. The demo programs step you through the exact functions as called in your application.
The PCI Windows driver software is provided with full site license. Therefore, allowing anyone at your location to install the software with no additional charge. Each package supports all active PCI-based products. However, it does not support PMC CX Family Virtex-II boards.
Other features of the Windows Libraries for XMC, cPCI, PCI and PMC Modules PCISW-API-WIN include:
- Easy installation procedure
- Help files with step-by-step instructions
- Support for all Acromag PMC, XMC, PCI, and CompactPCI boards except for PMC-CX or PMC-AX Virtex-II boards
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Demonstration Program Driver level support for desktop and embedded
- Windows level programming environments
- Compatible with Windows Embedded Standard applications
- Verifies operation of your I/O boards with a demonstration program to ensure proper hardware performance before attaching your application.
Finally, for information, please contact us.