Crystal Group FORCE™ servers provide a whole new level of bandwidth, scalability, flexibility, and security to the field. These rugged rack-mount servers accelerate compute intensive workloads in today’s most demanding applications, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, sensor fusion, unmanned systems, signals intelligence, electronic warfare, and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR). With vital cybersecurity features, rugged FIPS 140-2 SAS SSDs, optional key management, intrusion detection and instant data destruction. Crystal Group FORCE ensures critical, confidential data is protected from threats.
Crystal Group FORCE servers come with single or dual 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, each supporting up to 24 cores and 48 PCIe lanes for significant compute capability. AVX-512 ultra-wide vector processing accelerates repetitive tasks, while the PCH offers high-speed communication, expanded storage capacity, and enhanced security and compression.
Designed for easy customisation with module options for securing data, networking, audio and various drive carriers, Crystal Group’s FORCE is engineered with more rugged features and advanced thermal management to deliver the most computer power and brawn to the edge.
- Rugged, light-weight chassis
- Rack mounted, 26cm depth
- 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor
- Easily mounted on Delrin glides, fixed mount, or Jonathan® rails
- Removable drive canister holds up to eight SATA/SAS SSDs for easy removal of large amounts of data
- 16GB–1.5TB DDR4 ECC RDIMM/LRDIMM memory
- Up to six module options for fast, flexible customisation
- Chassis intrusion switch
- EMI compliance