The Dewesoft IOLITE LX is an Embedded DAQ with ARM processor with Linux-based open architecture. Firstly, the IOLITE LX can act like a standalone data logger, real-time control system, and signal conditioning frontend, all at the same time.
For the first time in history, the Dewesoft device is hosting an embedded low-power ARM processor. And what a processor it is…
Borrowed from the cutting edge technology of mobile devices, the integrated ARM CPU can do powerful things. Plus it has very low power consumption.
The ARM processor is running brand new Dewesoft RT data acquisition software on Linux OS. The combination of Linux OS, ARM CPU technology, and Dewesoft RT makes IOLITE LX an incredibly flexible device. Providing usages ranging from stand-alone data logging applications, real-time control system, or just a signal conditioning system with cloud or Industry 4.0 connectivity.
Main Features of Embedded DAQ with ARM Processor:
- EMBEDDED PROCESSING: Built-in dual-core 1.5 GHz ARM processor with Linux OS and DewesoftRT is perfect for embedded applications. Such as data logging, cloud data collection, and real-time control.
- INTERNAL DATA STORAGE:32 GB of internal storage expandable with an up to 1 TB SD card is useful for storing large amounts of data.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Extremely powerful but designed to operate with very low power consumption which makes it a perfect choice for any measurement application.
- HIGH-END SIGNAL CONDITIONING:IOLITE LX offers the same high-end signal conditioning modules as IOLITE DAQ and control system. Amplifiers are available for IEPE, Voltage, Current, Resistance, Strain gauge, Bridge, Digital Counters, RTDs, Thermocouples.
- EXTERNAL MASTER MODE: Instead of being used internally by Dewesoft RT. The primary EtherCAT® bus can be switched to external mode. Firstly, allowing IOLITE LX to be used like a regular IOLITE system for full speed buffered data acquisition to a computer running DewesoftX DAQ software.
- SECONDARY ETHERCAT BUS: EtherCAT bus can be used in parallel. Secondly, to serve real-time data to any 3rd party control system.
- GREAT CONNECTIVITY: Standard data interfaces are available to transfer the data to real-time controllers, cloud servers, Industry 4.0 clients, using a wide variety of standard data interfaces, such as EtherCAT®, OPC UA, XCP, and CAN.
- DAQ SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES:The easy-to-use but rich in functionality, award-winning DewesoftX data acquisition software is included. All upgrades to the software are free forever with no hidden licensing
- IOLITE LX data acquisition system has a redundant power supply.: Thirdly, completing the feature set for the ideal and reliable front-end system. If the primary power supply fails. The system is powered by a secondary power supply providing no interruption.
Finally, for more information on the IOLITE DAQ System, contact us.