The Acromag SP333 is a 4 wire thermocouple/millivolt splitter.
Firstly, high voltage isolation separates the input from power and each output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise and eliminates ground loop errors.
Secondly, the set up for this splitter is simple and easy with a USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows Software. Agility is Acromag’s Mobile App which allows configuration of the splitter via Android Mobile or Tablet. Software simplifies I/O range scaling, calibration and signal processing capabilities. These rugged instruments, withstand harsh industrial environments and operate over a wide temperature range.
However, in order to prevent ground loop error between a grounded PC and grounded input signal – it is strongly suggested to used a USB Isolator when configuring a SP330 Series transmitter.
Features of the 4 Wire Thermocouple/millivolt Splitter SP333 include:
- Easy configuration via USB with Windows Software or Agility App for Android
- Universal Thermocouple or millivolt input (TC Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N or ±100mV)
- Input can scale different for each output
- User selectable filtering (none, low, medium, high)
- Scalable current or voltage output ranges 0-20mA, 4-20mA, ±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, 0-10V
- Normal or reverse acting output
- Wide range DC power input from 6-32V with support for rail power bus redundancy
- High accuracy, linearity, stability and reliability
- 1500V isolation
- Space Saving 17.5mm design with pluggable terminals
- 25G Shock and 4G resistance
- Wide temperature operation -40 to 70°C
- CE Compliant, UL/cUL Class I Div2, ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 Approvals
Finally, for more information, contact us.