The WOLF VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-VO (WOLF-2118) is a Rugged 6U VPX GPGPU Graphics and Video Card.
Firstly, it consists of two NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP104 16nm GPUs. The Pascal board offers eight DisplayPort 1.4 outputs. This supports High Dynamic range (HDR) video with resolutions of 4K as 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with a surreal 10-bit colour depth.
Key Features of the 6U VPX GPGPU Graphics and Video Card VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-VO are:
- Two NVIDIA GP104 with 17.4 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- WOLF Chip-down design and fabrication meets Defence and Aerospace specifications
- 32GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- 8 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- Module Power 100-260W
- Front and Rear I/O Configurations
- Supported VPX Configurations – VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x) & OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
The board implements PCIe x 16 Gen 3, with flexible, highly configurable PCIe interfaces, supporting a variety of OpenVPX profiles enabling a broad range of bridge link configurations.
The rugged VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-VO Board performs in harsh environments. Available in Conduction Cooled or Air-Cooled Versions. Such as temperatures from -40° to +85°C (Conduction Cooled) -40° to +71°C (Air Cooled), be exposed to 10G peak vibrations and survive shock 40G peak, 11ms half sign shock pulses.
Metromatics proudly offers local customer sales, technical support and service for this product in Australia and New Zealand. Contact us for more information.