The Acromag IP230A is an Analog Output Industry Pack Module with a 16 bit D/A Converter. It produces highly accurate analog voltage signals which drive 4 or 8 devices (depending on the model selected). However, when it is used with a carrier card that holds four IP modules, up to 32 voltage outputs can be achieved from a single card cage slot.
Firstly, each output channel has its own 16-bit D/A converter (Digital Analog Converter or DAC). Individual DACs are fast. They also eliminate glitches caused by re-acquisition process of sample and holds found on multiplexed output boards.
Secondly, the jumper-selectable output ranges give you the choice of unipolar or bipolar voltage output. Plus for greater flexibility, the IP230A module accepts conversion start triggers from software commands, or from external sources for synchronisation to specific events.
Features of the Analog Output Industry Pack Module 16 bit D/A IP230A include:
- IP230A-4: 4 analog voltage output channels
- IP230A-8: 8 analog voltage output channels
- As well as individual 16-bit D/A converters per channel
- 10µS settling time (100KHz throughput)
- Three output ranges: ±5V, ±10V, 0 to 10V (jumper-selectable)
- Two trigger modes (software or external trigger)
- External trigger output
- Extended temperature option (-40 to 85°C)
Finally, for more information, contact us.