The Acromag 913MB 914MB are DC Current/Voltage Modbus RTU input Modules with limit alarms.
Firstly, network communication is achieved through the industry standard RS-485 Modbus RTU protocol. The AC and DC power sources are supported with non polarised, diode coupled terminals.
Secondly, the choice of models with inputs with DC Voltage (914MB) or DC Current (913MB) ranges. The discrete outputs operate as alarms or on/off controllers. As limit alarms, each discrete output can be configured with high/low set point tied to an analog input channel. Alarm functions allows a low cost stand alone alarm system and back up for primary control system. Otherwise, on/off control commands are issued by host system.
Finally, with flexible transmitter functions, mixed signal I/O, alarm support and network interface in a single package, makes this instrument extremely powerful.
Features of the DC Current/Voltage Modbus-RTU Input Modules 913MB 914MB include:
- Standard Modbus RTU protocol with high-speed RS-485 communication (up to 115K bps)
- 16-bit sigma-delta A/D yields 0.1% of range resolution and accuracy
- Four inputs in a single inch-wide module reduces system costs and saves panel space
- Also four discrete outputs enable local limit alarms or host-controlled on/off switching
- Heavy-duty 1A solid-state relays provide dependable on/off control of industrial devices
- Self-calibration lowers maintenance costs by reducing periodic manual calibration checks
- As well as watchdog timers provide a configurable fail-safe output state for use when host I/O communication is lost
- Four-way isolation eliminates potential ground loops between power, input, output, and network circuitry
- Self-diagnostics monitor micro-controller activity to detect operational failures (lock-up) and execute a reset to restore communication
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 70°C
Finally, for more information, contact us.