Dewesoft Developer is a user friendly interface that allows developers to extend the already large features set of Dewesoft software.
- Use the C++ script to simplify complicated formulas and create custom math modules
- Use custom plugins to add support for third-party devices, protocols or implement special math processing routines inside Dewesoft with a custom GUI
- Create custom visual controls and displays to visualize data the way you want
- Create custom data export functions to export data into any file format
- The Sequencer allows users to control the flow of tests and measurements within the software without requiring programming skills.
- Using the DCOM interface the Dewesoft software is controllable by an external application
- Dewesoft NET is able to send and receive data as well as commands over the TCP/IP protocol
- The DWDataReader API can implement support for reading Dewesoft’s data file format in any data analysis tool.
- Developers Portal
Finally, Dewesoft also offers a Stack Overflow type of Q&A. This developer portal allows users to ask Dewesoft experts development related questions. In addition to a Q&A section, the developers portal also offers users access to previous discussions where past questions have been previously answered. The portal also offers documentation, sample code and other resources for developers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.