The Crystal Rugged Switch RCS7450-24 is based on the Ruckus® ICX® 7450 series. The RCS7450-24 is 15.5″ in depth making it perfect for small and medium sized applications. This rugged switch provides intelligent, scalable, edge switch technology with enterprise class functionality and mil-spec environmental performance. In addition to this the Rugged Switch RCS7450-24 also comes with optional NIAP certified VPN Encryption Service module. This module is ideal for the transport of sensitive data using standards-based and interoperable implementation requiring encryption from multi-site end-to-end secure data transfer. To top things off this model has been field tested, is failsafe and provides long life performance in extreme conditions.
Key Features of the Crystal Rugged Switch RCS7450-24 include:
- Optional extended security, data confidentiality, and hardware-based acceleration for IP-secLayer 2+ and Layer 3 capable
- Light weight construction from billet strain, hardened aluminium
- Easy mounting in EIA-310 19” rack, Delrin glides, or fixed mount
- 24 Copper, 48 Copper and 48 SFP port switch in 15.5” 1U chassis
- Modular upgrade capability
- AC/AC, AC/DC, and DC/DC 1+1 MIL-STD-461 EMC compliance
- Optional MIL-CIRC connector I/O
For more information about this product please contact us.