The Acromag XMC631 is a 10GbE Ethernet Network Interface Card with four SFP+ ports. There are different models available for extended temperature, VITA 42/61 Connector options to support PCIe Gen3 interface.
The powerful combination of the Intel® XL710 Controller and Xeon-D Processor deliver outstanding performance levels. The perfect balanced solution of compute and off load to achieve optimal performance and efficiency in an embedded system.
Features of the 10GbE Ethernet Network Interface Card XMC631 include:
- Industry-leading Intel XL710 controller with four independent 10-GbE interfaces
- Four SFP+ ports support 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-T and 10GSFP+Cu connections
- PCIe x8 Gen 3 interface
- IEEE 1588 and 802.1AS precision timing
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Advanced traffic steering capability increases transaction rates and reduces latency
- VMDq for emulated path
- Dynamic load balancing
- Flexible port partitioning (PCI-SIG SR-IOV)
- Tx/Rx IP, TCP/UDP/SCTP, IPv4/IPv6 checksum offloads lower processor usage
- Jumbo frame packet supports up to 9.5KB
- Up to -40 to 85°C operation
- Linux® and Windows® support CE compliant
Finally, for more information, contact us.