The Acromag ES2163 are Ethernet Analog Current Input Modules.
Firstly, it accepts 64 channel single ended analog current inputs. Along with Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP communication. Typically applications for these Etherstax I/O units include process control, remote data acquisition, automated manufacturing, test and measurement, embedded computing plus supervisory monitoring systems.
Secondly, the EtherStax units built for performance in harsh environments. Available as an aluminium enclosure or as an open circuit board. Both formats stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint.
Features of the Ethernet Analog Current Input Modules ES2163 include:
- 64 single ended analog current inputs
- 4 way isolation and surge suppression
- High resolution 16-bit A/D
- 10ms update of all 64 channels
- Dual format data registers support both 16-bit signed integers and 32 bit floating point formats
- Web browser configuration
- Automatic zero/span calibration
- On demand self test verifies calibration
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature
Finally, for more information, contact us.