The Acromag ES2162 are Ethernet Analog Voltage Input Modules.
Firstly, it accepts 32 differential analog voltage inputs. For those applications requiring high channel to channel isolation or a variety of input signals such as voltage, current, temperature, frequency, load cell etc. the ES2162 has two ports that each interfaces 16 inputs from a MicroBlox uB signal conditioner panel.
Secondly, the EtherStax units built for performance in harsh environments. Available as an aluminium enclosure or as an open circuit board. Both formats stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint.
Features of the Ethernet Analog Voltage Input Modules ES2162 include:
- 32-channel differential high level voltage analog inputs
- Dual DB25 ports for alternate interface to microBlox uB signal conditioning panels
- 4 way isolation and surge suppression
- High resolution 16-bit A/D 1KHz fast scanning
- Dual format data registers support both 16-bit signed integers and 32 bit floating point formats
- Web browser configuration
- Use configurable IEEE-754 32 bit floating point scaling registers on all channels
- User configurable integration function on all channels with totalising 32 bit non volatile counter registers
- Built in precision for automatic calibration
- On demand self test for built in calibration sources
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature
Finally, for more information, contact us.