EON Instrumentation’s VSA-103 is a MIL-STD Analog Video Switcher. Firstly, it operates with nominal 28 VDC input power. Also Input and output impedance is 75 ohms along with unity gain. It weighs 1.13 kgs.
Secondly, it is suitable for Defence or Harsh Industrial applications as it meets a range of Military Standards. Such as:
- Power: MIL-STD-1275D
- EMI: MIL-STD-461D
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +44°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +63°C
- Shock: MIL-STD-810E Figure 516.4-1 Operating 40 G’s
- Random Vibration (40 minutes each axis, Operational)
- Vertical Axis 5-500 Hz, 2.21 G’s RMS
- Transverse Axis 5-500 Hz, 1.61 G’s RMS
- Longitudinal Axis 5-500, 1.93 G’s RMS
- Rapid Decompression: MIL-STD-810E Method 500.3 Para II-3.3 Procedure III
Lastly, this model is part of the 30hz to 30Mhz Analog Video Switcher family. They process composite RS170, NTSC, PAL, RS343; component VGA, RGB, SIU and other signals. Also can select multiple inputs to multiple outputs.
For more information, contact us.
MIL-STD Analog Video Switcher
|Model #||Standard Signal In/Out||Standard Signal Connector In/Out||Inputs||Outputs||Unique Features|
6×6 Matrix; with 6 position remote switches
About EON Instrumentation
EON Instrumentation is a US Company. They design and manufacture military qualified products for airborne, shipborne and ground vehicle platforms. Products include Analog and High Definition Video Systems (splitters, converters, selectors, cameras, monitors and recorders); Interference Blankers, Rugged Power Supplies, Audio Amplifier Systems and System Engineering Programs.