The ITS Model 6475 is an IRIG B Timecode Display and Countdown clock. When the timecode signal is applied, an internal crystal-controlled clock is phased locked to that signal. Therefore, the timecode display and countdown function are precisely synchronised to the timecode input. Using decoded time for the time display and one second “ticks” for the counter. However, if the applied timecode signal is lost, the internal clock will continue as controlled by the crystal oscillator.
Secondly, the 6475 is housed in an aluminium enclosure. It measures 100.97 cm wide by 16.51cm high by 5.08cm deep. The unit is powered by 12VDC. A 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz power converter is included.
Features of the IRIG B Timecode Display & Countdown Clock 6475 include:
- Decodes either NASA 36 or IRIG B Serial Timecode
- Nine-digit time display with 4” high LED Characters
- Multimode Countdown Clock
- Internal Crystal Control Clock which maintains time in the event of a loss of serial timecode input
- Serial RS-232 Control Input
- Non-Volatile memory retains is set-up in the event of power failure
- Offset feature allows different time zone to be displayed from common timecode input
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Lastly, EON Instrumentation purchased the ITS Product line of HD-SDI and Analog Video Inserters, Time Code Generators & Displays, Video Recorders, Encoders and Controllers. Firstly, this will expand their current Video System Architecture product line to include flight test through mission system production. Also, manufactured and customised under EON’s AS9100D Quality System in the USA