The Acromag AXM-A75 is a Multifunction I/O for PMC & XMC FPGAs.
Firstly, there are 16 differential analog input channels. Each input has its own high speed 16-bit A/D converter. Therefore, offering the ability to simultaneously sample all channels. A low pass filter to remove unwanted EMI is conveniently located at the beginning of the analog signal chain. Along with, a programmable gain amplifiers that scales the input and provides a corresponding giga-ohm input impedance.
Secondly, the two quad serial input DAC devices drive eight analog output channels. Each channel has its own high speed 16-bit D/A converter allowing simultaneous updates to all outputs. There are sixteen bi-directional digital I/O channels which provide the ability to monitor and control discrete devices. Each I/O channel is individually configurable as an input or output for greater flexibility to match your requirements.
Features of the Multifunction I/O for PMC & XMC FPGAs AXM-A75 include:
- 16 channels of analog input capable of simultaneous sampling
- 16-bit 250kHz A/D converter on each channel
- Analog input range of ±10.24 volts
- Programmable gain of 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x
- 8 channels of analog output capable of simultaneous updates
- Each A/D channel includes a 2K sample FIFO
- FIFO status interrupts configurable for half-full or overflow conditions
- Dual quad 16-bit serial input D/A converters with 10μS settling time
- Analog output range of ±10 volts
- 16 channels of general-purpose digital I/O
- Front panel 68-pin VHDCI receptacle for field I/O connections
- Example VHDL code provided in the base board’s Engineering Design Kit to control sample rate and gain selection
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85°C
Finally, for more information, contact us.