GPS & IMU Devices
High accuracy 100Hz GPS receivers and Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) with Real-time Kinematics (RTK) support for the most precise position based test and measurement applications.
Click the details tab below; for more information
Complete the form below to request a quote
Complete to request a product quote
Or call us on +61 7 3868-4255
Here’s how to receive a quote for this product
It only takes a minute to complete the first step. Start now!
GPS & IMU Devices
Dewesoft offer high accuracy 100Hz GPS & IMU Devices (Inertial Measurement Units) with Real-time Kinematics (RTK) support for the most precise position based test and measurement applications.
- GPS INTERFACES: Dewesoft offers various robust navigational GPS receivers for precise location tracking, acceleration, and speed measurement.
- INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNITS: Dewesoft also offers very rugged IMU units which in addition to GPS receivers have roll/pitch/heading channels with dead reckoning and offer an IP67 degree of protection.
- RTK 2 CM ACCURACY: With optional RTK upgrade an all GPS and IMU units we are able to improve positioning accuracy down to 2 cm.
- USB, CAN, RS232: GPS instruments offer various data connection interfaces from USB, CAN and RS232.
- GYRO: In addition to positioning sensors we also offer DS-GYRO gyroscope for measuring pitch, roll and heading direction.
- EASY TO USE: All navigational interfaces offer plug and play functionality, are easy to setup and use.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, award-winning DEWESoft X3 software is included. The software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs. Bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage and analysis capabilities.
Reliable GNSS position tracking
Dewesoft’s GPS and IMU navigational interfaces are compatible with various satellite navigation systems to ensure the best signal coverage and most precise and robust position tracking:
- GPS L1 and L2
- GLONASS L1 and L2
- GALILEO E1
- COMPASS L1
- BeiDou B1 and B2
See technical specification for full specification list and details about which device works with which satellite navigation system.
Inertial Measurement Unit
Dewesoft offer highly accurate Inertial Measurement Units which provide rugged and reliable GPS aided inertial navigation system including AHRS that provides accurate position, velocity, acceleration and orientation under most demanding conditions.
DS-IMU instruments are rugged devices which offer an IP67 degree of protection and are MIL-STD-810G rated. DS-IMU1 and DS-IMU2 are a combination of multiple sensors like gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, pressure sensor and a high-speed GNSS receiver. Coupled with sophisticated algorithms they deliver very accurate and reliable navigation and orientation. IMU offers up to 500 Hz output data rate.
All Dewesoft GPS and IMU navigational devices can be upgraded with Real-time Kinematic GNSS technology (RTK). RTK improves positioning accuracy with the combination of GNSS receiver and additional base station down to 2 cm.
Any Dewesoft 100 Hz GPS and IMU device can be upgraded with RTK. Dewesoft provides all hardware accessories needed for the upgrade – base station, antennas and 3G and RF modems for data transmission between car and base station.
Dewesoft provide a total solution for advanced position based test and measurement applications. Dewesoft X software received multiple innovation rewards, including software innovation of the year by Automotive Testing Technology International magazine. Applications like:
- Vehicle dynamics
- Brake test
- Acceleration test
- Lane change
- Circle drive
- Chassis development
- Pass by Noise
- RTK positioning
For more information on the GPS & IMU Devices, contact us.