The Ruggedness of the Krypton Product Range
KRYPTON modules are extremely rugged and easily distributable. EtherCAT® DAQ modules engineered in order to operate flawlessly under all weather circumstances and in the harshest work conditions. The entire KRYPTON line is shock and vibration proof. Milled out of a full block aluminium. Sealed with rubber for complete protection. Part of the KRYPTON product line is also KRYPTON CPU – extremely rugged, powerful, distributed and IP67 rated data logger.
KRYPTON 1 DAQ Modules are available in several varieties:
- 1xACC Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with IEPE and voltage inputs. Input range is adjustable from 10 V to 0.2 V.
- 1xSTG Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with strain gauge, voltage and current inputs. It features internal bridge completion for quarter and half-bridge measurements. As well as voltage and current excitation. Voltage input range is adjustable between 50 V and 0.1 V.
- 1xLV Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with voltage inputs and adjustable input range bewteen 50 V and 0.1 V.
- 1xHV Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with high voltage input and fixed input range of 1000 V.
- 1xTH-HV Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with K-type thermocouple input and high voltage isolation.
- 4xDI Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with 4 digital inputs and power supply on the front connector.
- 4xDO Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with 4 digital outputs and power supply on the front connector. Output type is open collector with max 2 A sink current.
- 1xAO Single channel KRYPTON module with analogue voltage output. Output range is +-10 V and max current is 20 mA.
- 1xCNT Single channel isolated KRYPTON module with supercounter input.
The main characteristics of KRYPTON ONE modules
- The fastest KRYPTON: single-channel architecture allows a maximum sample rate of 40 kS/s.
- Isolation: all analogue, fully isolated KRYPTON 1 modules.
- Current input: 1xSTG includes internal shunt for two current input ranges (20 mA, 2 mA).
- High current drive: 4xDO is capable of sinking 2A current to drive high loads.
- Easy stacking: M4 hex key screws allow the modules to be stacked and tightened together.
Pricing against other Specialised 1-2 Channel Measurement Systems is competitive.
|More Information||Contact Us|