The Acromag APCe7012 is a PCI Express Carrier Card.
Firstly, the APCe7012 contains one module slot to interface AcroPack or mini PCIe modules to the PCIe bus on a PC-based computer system. Acromag I/O modules or third party mPCIe compliant modules are able to be used. AcroPack® product line is based on the Industry Pack I/O Module with a PCIe interface format. They are of a compact size, low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules.
Features of the APCe7012 PCI Express Carrier Card includes:
- One AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slot
- PCI Express compliant
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
- Fused 1.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and -12V DC power is provided. A fuse is present on each supply line serving each AcroPack module.
- Front panel 68-pin CHAMP 0.8mm connectors for field I/O signals
- Optional isolated power supplies. Support for AcroPacks requiring ±12 Volt isolated power
- Extended temperature range
- DIP switch card identification
- Standard 14-pin Xilinx JTAG programming header
- Software development tools for VxWorks®, Linux®, and Windows® environments
Finally, for more information, contact us.