The Acromag PMC520 is 8 serial communication ports on a PMC Socket.
Firstly, the software quickly enables you to set up baud rates, character sizes, stop bits and parity. Signal support for RTS/CTS handshaking is also included. To allow more efficient data processing, each serial port contains 64-character FIFO buffers on the transmit and receive lines. The data ports generate individually controlled transmit, receive, line status and data set interrupts. Plus, a global interrupt source register provides interrupt status indication for all eight channels to speed up interrupt parsing.
Features of the Serial Communication on PMC Socket PMC520 include:
- Eight EIA/TIA-232E ports
- 64-byte transmit FIFO buffers
- 64-byte receive FIFO buffers
- Programmable baud rate (up to 120Kbps)
- Individual handshake lines (RTS, CTS) on each channel
- Line-break and false start-bit detection
- Industry-standard software-compatible 16C550 configuration registers
- 0 to 70°C (PMC520-64) or -40 to 85°C (PMC520-64E)
Finally, for more information, contact us.