ATI’s 2000i is a half Shaft Torque Measurement System which transmits torque signals from rotating shafts to a stationary telemetry receiver.
Firstly, power to the transmitter and rotating electronics can be installed several ways depending your application.
1. Low Power Digital Half Shaft Telemetry Systems Power supplied by rechargeable Lithium Battery or high temperature (Tadiran) non batteries. Battery power is extended by setting the transmitter to check for control signals from the receiver. When no signal is received the transmitter goes into sleep mode and conserves battery power. It periodically wakes up to check the presence of the control signal. When sensed, the transmitter full powers up and resumes transmitting data.
2. Rechargeable Battery Powered Half Shaft Telemetry Systems Power supplied by Lithium Battery Pack. The transmitter is turned on and off remotely from the receiver. Additional features include transmitter status and battery levels on the Model 2125B or 3125B Receiver Displays.
3. Thirdly, Inductively Powered Half Shaft Telemetry Systems Power is supplied to transmitter inductively providing continuous non interrupted measurements. The induction power supply delivers power through a stationary loop antenna to a rotating loop antenna. Embedded into the collar assembly.
Other features of the Shaft Torque Measurement System 2000i include:
- Transmits sensor signals via radio transmitter to a stationary receiver
- As well as no shaft modifications required
- Collars available for most any shaft size
- Split transmitter collar clamps directly to half shaft or axle shafts
- Also contains embedded transmitting antenna
- No slip rings or moving parts
- As well as Quick and Easy installation
- NIST traceable calibration supplied
Finally, for more information, contact us.