The Acromag IP340 is a Simultaneous A/D Conversion Analog Input Module. It monitors 16 differential inputs which are housed as two 8-channel groups. This feature enables simultaneous conversion of all eight channels in a Bank. A FIFO buffer holds the first banks data whilst the second bank is converted.
Conversion of each bank requires only 8µS meaning that all 16 channels can be sampled in just 16µs. Extensive control over the conversion process is provided. The channels or banks are user programmable. This allows you control over the timing, scanning mode and other parameters including interrupt support, so you can decide the user defined threshold level.
Features of the Simultaneous A/D Conversion Analog Input IP340 include:
- 16 differential inputs (±10V DC input range)
- Eight 12 or 14-bit A/D converters (IP340/341) with simultaneous sample and hold capability
- 8µS conversion time (125KHz) for 8-channel bank
- FIFO buffer with 512 sample memory
- Programmable conversion timer
- Programmable channel conversion control
- External trigger input and output
- Continuous and single-cycle conversion modes
- Interrupt generation for FIFO threshold conditions
- Precision calibration voltages stored on-board
- 0 to 70°C (IP340/341) or -40 to 85°C (IP340E/341E models)
Finally, for more information, contact us.