The Acromag APZU Series is Xilinx Zync MPSoC FPGA Module with an ARM based processing system.
Firstly, the APZU Series is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
Secondly, with two dual core ARMX Cortex CPUs (A53 Application Processor and R5 Real Time Processor) high performance and computation capability is guaranteed. Additional resources include on-chip memory, external memory interfaces and a rich set of peripheral connectivity interfaces.
The stand out feature of the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC architecture is the tight integration of the programmable logic with the processing system. The high throughput interface eliminates bottleneck and allows designers to extend the processing system capabilities. Overall system performance is increased by developing hardware and software functions with custom accelerators.
Finally, the APZU Series modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It contains a down facing connector which internally routes I/O signals through the carrier card to secure field connectors. Therefore, eliminating loose cables and increasing reliability.
Features of Zync MPSoC FPGA Module APZU Series includes:
- Zynq MPSoC
- Dual-core ARM Cortex A53-based application processor unit (APU)
- Dual-core ARM Cortex R5-based real-time processor unit (RPU)
- NEON™ media-processing engine
- UltraScale+ 154k programmable logic cells
- Extensive on-chip memory
- I/O and Peripherals TTL, LVDS, or RS422/485 I/O interface
- Also Gigabit Ethernet interface
- USB 2.0 transceiver
- USB-UART debug terminal port
- General PCI Express interface
- As well as MicroSD or NOR flash boot
- Quad-SPI flash memory
- LPDDR4 storage memory
- DMA transfers BSP and FPGA design kit software
- VxWorks®, Linux®, and Windows® support
Finally, for more information, contact us.