The WOLF XMC-P2000E-VO (WOLF-3176) board is a XMC Video Graphics Board for Aerospace & Defence Applications. It uses a chip-down design by using advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM 14nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based board includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit colour depth.
The Pascal GPU architecture provides significant improvements to performance, as well as a more powerful Unified Memory feature. Pascal’s larger virtual memory address space enables the GPU to access the entire system memory. Plus the memory of all GPUs in the system! While the on-demand page migration engine allows the system to migrate pages from anywhere in the system to the GPUs memory for efficient processing. This combination of improved computational performance and improved memory handling – results in significantly improved algorithm efficiency.
This rugged video graphics XMC board delivers extremely high performance per watt, which makes it an excellent choice for the aerospace and defence industries. Standard options include rugged air-cooled front output and conduction-cooled rear output.
Additional Features of the XMC Video Graphic Board for Aerospace & Defence includes:
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit colour depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 768 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 96 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
For more information, contact us