Aircraft UPS Systems
WHEN EVERY KILO COUNTS – Nova Electric’s Ultra Lightweight Galaxy Aircraft UPS Systems – ARE THE ANSWER!
Custom Galaxy Series RTCA/DO-160G Compliant Aircraft Grade UPS Systems
Nova Electric’s Lightweight Galaxy-Series rugged, military UPS systems are high-reliability power sources. Specifically designed for demanding applications in high shock, vibration, humidity, and EMI environments. They are in compliance to MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-740, and DOD-STD-1399.
These rugged Aircraft UPS Systems utilise True On-Line technology. By offering maximum field-proven reliability for severe environment and high reliability in military applications. Including: HMMWV, UAV, Shipboard, Submarine, Aircraft, Mobile Power Units, Shelters, Transportable Systems, Tactical Systems, Ground Support, and can also be used in Communications Systems , Heavy-Duty Industrial and Demanding Commercial Applications.
- Compact Chassis (1U – 5U Tall)
- Ultra Lightweight Design
- Power Factor Corrected Universal Input
- SNMP Communications
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries Available
- Power distribution units
- MS connector mates and multiple output outlets
- Chassis Slide Guides
- Electromechanical transfer switch.
- Additional battery back-up time
- Custom Enclosures
- Premium VRLA batteries with up to 10 year life
- 400 Hz input and / or output
- “LIFE” models feature internal Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries for substantial weight savings and longer runtime, including embedded Battery Management System
- CAD Free Connectors
- High IP Protection for front / rear panels
- AUX DC Outputs
For more information or specifications, contact us.