The Acromag TT351 4 Wire Transmitter is ideal for Strain Gauge Input or Load Cell Input Signal applications. Firstly, it takes these signals and produces Universal Current/Voltage Output with 9-32V DC local and redundant bus power. Secondly, with a convenient USB Configuration, the excitation level can be digitally scaled whilst supporting a wide variety of bridge input applications.
Acromag Agility™ App is free software which connects via USB to Windows or Android and enables users to easily configure the product to their requirements. The software has powerful signal conditioning capability with precise conversion of bridge inputs to process current or voltage control signals. In addition, software menus enable users to set sensor type filter level, bridge configuration and input/output ranges. Advanced capabilities allow the fine tuning of I/O signal scaling, adjustment of excitation levels and calibration of the bridge.
Features Load Cell Bridge & Strain Gauge Input Transmitter
- Inputs – Load Cell, 2 x ¼ Bridge Options, 2 x ½ Bridge Options, 3 x Full Bridge Options, Millivolt Bridge
- Universal Output supports 6 Ranges – 4-20mA, 0-10V, +/-10V
- Separate Current & Voltage Output Terminals
- User Specified Input over range limiting
- Differential Input provides true ratio-metric conversions with measurements that remain accurate over time and temperature
- Initial Bridge offsets auto removed with null compensation/zero balance of bridge functions
- With this powerful hardware and software combination plus a low competitive price
- Remote Sense and Measurement of Bridge Excitation
The TT351 is 17.5mm wide and operates in extreme temperatures from -40° to 70°C. Tested for shock up to 25g and vibration up to 4g resistance. The TT350 Series is CE Certified and has Hazardous location approvals such as UL508, UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 and ATEX/IECEx Zone 2.
Due to the high accuracy, linearity, reliability and stability of this product range. It is regularly in applications such a raw material processing, factory automation, test and measurement, transportation and also by food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Finally, for more information on this load cell bridge & strain gauge input transmitter, contact us.
In addition, check out this White Paper written by Acromag on Introduction to Strain & Strain Gauge Measurement. A really useful resource.