Firstly, the SBOXe and SBOXre Industrial PCs have an 11th generation Intel® Core™ processor. It is available for different SBOX versions and enclosures. For example:
- SBOXe is a standalone SBOXe slice for SIRIUS Modular Data Acquisition Systems.
- SBOXre is an integrated rack slice for the R8 high channel count data acquisition system.
However, please note currently the SBOXre v2 is only available for the R8, R8R, R8rt and R8Rrt systems.
Secondly, the general SBOX features that have changed with this upgrade include:
- Replacement of COM Express modules to 11th generation Intel CPU COM Express Type 6 Compact Modules – see comparison chart below
- 2.5 GLAN interfaces providing highest bandwidth for data transfer.
- Memory upgrade to 32GB (with option up to 48GB)
- Removable high-speed SSD and 1 TB NVMe internal M2SSD on board with a 1 TB or 2 TB removable SATA SSD option for storage
- CPU power consumption of 15W (typ.) / 28 W (max.)
Benchmark comparison between the existing CPU (i7-6822EQ) and the new i5-1145G7E Models
To learn more about Dewesoft Data Acquisition Systems or the Powerful SBOX Industrial PCs, contact us.