The Dewesoft SBOX is a highly reliable SSD data logger with a powerful data processing computer. The perfect companion to SIRIUS data acquisition system.
Main Features include:
- HIGHLY RELIABLE SSD STORAGE: SBOX provides highly reliable data recording with typical 180 MB per second write speed straight into built-in fast SSD drive. SSD drive is removable so you can swap and replace it quickly.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DATA PROCESSING COMPUTER: With 11th gen, 8-thread Intel Core i5 CPU and 32GB memory, SBOX is also an extremely powerful computer for worry-free, real-time data processing.
- 6 USB INTERFACES: SBOX includes four USB3.0 ports and two USB2.0 ports. All USB ports feature screw-lock connectors.
- 3 NETWORK INTERFACES: Two gigabit LAN ports and wireless WLAN interface with external antenna ensure maximum connectivity.
- ETHERCAT INTERFACE: Built-in EtherCAT interface port with synchronization for USB and EtherCAT DAQ devices like SIRIUS and KRYPTON.
- 100 Hz GPS WITH RTK: Optional 10Hz or 100Hz GNSS receiver integrates directly into DAQ System. Provides precise GPS positioning for navigational testing applications. As well as the GNSS receivers offer optional RTK support which can improve the positioning accuracy down to 1cm.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use but rich in functionality, award-winning DEWESoft X software is included. All upgrades to the software are free forever with no hidden costs.
Fast & Reliable Data Logging
Firstly, SBOX devices are highly reliable SSD based data loggers and real-time data processing computers. Suitable for all Dewesoft’s signal conditioning modules. Such as SIRIUS, IOLITE or KRYPTON. If you pair a SBOX with a signal conditioning device, it forms a stand-alone, autonomous DAQ System.
SBOX includes highly reliable, removable SSD storage. With typical 180 MB/s write rate, there is enough capacity to store hundreds of channels at high speed including with high-speed video.
Also the main SSD storage is removable. This allows data to be read externally.
In addition, for a safe and stable operation SBOX also offers internal flash drive for separating operating system from measurement data storage.
Powerful Data Processing
Fast 8-thread Intel Core i5 processor with 8 GB memory (optional 40GB) provides more than enough processing power for the most complex mathematical computations. Therefore, SBOX will allow fluent workflows and real-time data processing. Even if your measurement setup is configured with thousands of channels.
Highly optimised Dewesoft X software will take maximum advantage of the latest CPU technologies built into SBOX and allow visually rich and fluent graphics, smooth workflows and real-time math changes on your live sampled data.
All the Interfaces
SBOX has all standard interfaces. Allowing for easy connectivity to the network, peripheral devices, displays, and of course the data acquisition modules. SBOX includes the following interfaces:
- DVI video input: fully compatible with VGA and HDMI.
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0: for data acquisition devices like SIRIUS, DEWE-43A, and peripherals like mouse, keyboard, and external hard drives.
- EtherCAT master port: for connecting any of Dewesoft’s EtherCAT data acquisition devices like KRYPTON or SIRIUS.
- Dual Gigabit LAN and WLAN interfaces: for wired and wireless connectivity.
- GPS receiver: optional built-in 10 Hz or 100 Hz GPS receiver with an option to connect external GPS display.
Connect USB or EtherCAT DAQ Modules
SBOX computer includes 6 USB ports. Ss well as EtherCAT master port for connecting any of Dewesoft’s USB and EtherCAT signal conditioning modules like SIRIUS Modular, IOLITE or KRYPTON.
If 6 USB ports are not enough. Dewesoft provide additional high-speed USB hub called the DS-HUB7. The DS-HUB7 provides additional 7 USB Ports. Joined together by Dewesoft’s smart click mechanism.
Fanless Data Logger
SBOXfe is a fanless version of standard SBOX data logger. Firstly, built for testing in industrial, dust-heavy environments. The enclosure is completely sealed. Therefore, preventing any dust from flowing through and ensuring stable operation. Fanless SBOX is IP50 rated.
SBOXwe is even more rugged. Used for data recording in extreme and wet environments. It is IP67 rated. Completely waterproof.
GPS/GNSS and RTK Positioning
Configure with optional 10 Hz or 100 Hz GNSS receiver with optional Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) support. Therefore, providing for the most precise (down to 1cm) position-based test and measurement applications.
SBOX with GNSS receiver will transform the data acquisition system into powerful automotive data logger. Ideal for an advanced position-based test and measurement applications. Such as pass-by-noise, vehicle dynamics, brake testing, road load data, ADAS, and more.
|More Information||Contact Us|