CAN and CAN FD are standard automotive interfaces. Used for analysing and inspecting vehicle bus data. Data is captured from all the supported interfaces. Synchronized with other sources like analog, video, and others.
Supported automotive interfaces include: CAN Bus Analysers, OBDII on CAN, J1939 and J1587, CAN FD Bus Analysers, XCP/CCP, LIN bus, FlexRay, Kistler KiRoad, MTS road simulator integration, Testbed AK-protocol support, ETAS INCA over CAN, and SENT (SAE J2716)
Main Features of the CAN Interfaces:
- PLUG-AND-PLAY CAN INTERFACES: CAN interfaces are robust and easy to use. Simply connect CAN device to the USB port of your laptop or any Dewesoft SBOX or KRYPTON CPU computers and the device will be recognised automatically and ready to use.
- 1, 2, 4, or 8 CAN PORTS: Various CAN devices with 1, 2, 4, or 8 CAN ports are available. Multiple CAN devices joined together together to expand to more CAN ports.
- HIGH-SPEED ISOLATED CAN devices: Uses high speed CAN 2.0b standard.
- FANLESS CHASSIS AVAILABLE: While 2 and 4 port CAN port are fanless by default. The 8 port CAN device can be built into fanless aluminium chassis with an IP50 degree of protection.
- OBDII, J1939, AND XCP SUPPORT: All CAN interfaces offer an additional OBDII, J1939 standard, and XCP/CCP support without any additional hardware.
- FLEXRAY and XCP/CCP: Additional automotive protocols XCP/CCP are supported. As well as the included Dewesoft X Professional data acquisition software. FlexRay interface is available using third-party hardware.
- CAN OUT: All devices can output CAN messages.
- DBC FILE SUPPORT: Included Dewesoft X data acquisition software enables easy read of DBC files which will automatically set CAN channels.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES:
CAN FD Analyzer
Due to the bandwidth requirement of new automotive applications increasing. Automotive manufacturers have introduced CAN FD in new cars. CAN FD has increased data clock rates and larger data payloads. CAN-FD handles the increase of sensors inside the vehicle.
KRYPTONi-1xCAN-FD is a single port CAN FD device that uses EtherCAT as a data interface. It supports high-speed CAN interface with data rates up to 8 Mbps. Besides this, CAN FD also supports the CAN2.0 communication protocol as well as special protocols such as J1939, where CAN out is used as read-only.
The new KRYPTONi-1xCAN-FD uses galvanically isolated communication lines and an isolated sensor supply of +5 V and +12 V. Power limit for the sensor supply is 1.4 W.
This product is the latest member of the award-winning KRYPTON ONE product line. A line designed for extreme conditions with an operating temperature range between -40°C and +85 °C and IP67 rating.
|More Information||Contact Us|