The Acromag NT2110 provides 16-bidirectional discrete Ethernet I/O Modules.
Firstly, the modules are part of the Acromag BusWorks NT2000 Series family. This is a cost effective and modular solution for Ethernet Remote I/O Systems.
There are two components to this series. The NTE Ethernet Models (which the NT2110 is) provide the protocol interface and the I/O signal processing channels. The NTX Expansion modules add extra I/O channels when paired to any NTE Ethernet Communication module. Therefore, the NT2110 modules offer 16 bi-directional discrete I/O channels for monitoring or controlling discrete device levels. Then the appending NTX expansion model can be added to interface up to 64 discrete I/O channels on single IP address.
Applications include monitoring and control of relays, contact closures, solenoids, TTL logic and discrete sensors on motors, lamps, valves and doors
Finally an isolated RS-485 links up to three expansion modules to the Ethernet module with connectors that join the DIN rail. This internal NT bus distributes power and communication between the modules. Allow users to mix analog, temperature and discrete I/O modules across the NT bus. Acromag’s i2o messaging technology enables direct peer to peer or multicast communication between remote modules without a master controller.
Features of the 16-bidirectional discrete Ethernet I/O Modules NT2110 include:
- Configured over Ethernet with web browser
- Expandable I/O capacity, up to 64 I/O channels of mixed signal types on one IP address
- Field-selectable Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, or * Profinet communication i2o peer-to-peer or multicast communication
- Dual RJ45 ports enable daisy chain topology
- Inputs support TTL thresholds and up to 32V
- As well as open-drain outputs switch up to 32V and 250mA
- Tandem input/output channels allow loop-back monitoring of outputs LED status indicators for visual troubleshooting *OPC-UA, *MQTT and *RESTful API IIoT support *
- Conditional logic for rule-based I/O operation
- Also advanced *alarm and *data logging functions
- 1500V isolation between I/O, network, and power
- Thin 25mm housing with pluggable terminals
- Wide temperature operation (-40 to 70°C) CE compliant.
- UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 and ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 approvals (pending).
Finally, for more information, contact us.