The Acumentrics ACG1252 is a 2U Rugged 1000W UPS System.
Firstly, it offers a unique Flo-Thru™ Technology which consists of a heat-sink tunnel design and gasket sealed enclosure. Providing maximum protection for components from damaging effects of moisture, airborne particles, and other contaminations in the operating environment. This UPS System provides seamless active power factor correction and clean reliable AC or DC Power. The power management system offers various combinations of AC and DC power up to the maximum power rating of the unit. The combined power output (AC and DC) is on the LED bar graph on the unit. It protects it from overloading.
Secondly, the unit transfers seamlessly without interrupting the load quality and have zero switch over time. Plus, it offers Dual input with automatics power section. This means that on the DC input models, the UPS automatically selects AC or DC Power. However, in event of AC power failure the external DC takes precedence over the internal battery.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Other features of the 2U Rugged UPS System ACG1252 includes:
- Dual Input with Automatic Power Selection
- Rugged UPS (RUPS) Transferring – transfer seamlessly without interrupting load quality
- Also a User Replaceable Battery Pack – Lithium-Ion or Lead Acid
- As well as LFP Battery Pack Lightweight Aluminium Chassis
- Accepts True Worldwide Input™ – AC Input Power 80 VAC to 265 VAC / 47 Hz to 440 Hz and DC Input from 22 VDC to 32 VDC