The Acromag XT1530 is an analog output & digital I/O ethernet module.
Firstly, modules are ideal for remote monitoring, distributed control or SCADA Applications. As it has Analog Output ranges such as: 0-20mA DC, 4-20mA DC along with 12 to 32V DC Power. It communicates via Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, 10/100 Base-T(X) and i2o peer to peer is available for Modbus only.
Secondly, it is easy to set up using USB to PC/Windows. Housed in NEMA Type 1 enclosure from self-extinguishing polyamide providing a high density, rugged design.
Features of the Analog Output & Digital I/O Ethernet Module XT1530 include:
I2o peer to peer available for Modbus TCP/IP only
- I2o peer to peer updates based on change of state and timed updates
- Windows software via USB easy set up
- Multi function, multi channel module very economical
- Built in 10K ohm pull down resistors for 2/3 wire sensors (contacts, proximity, TTL)
- Configurable normal/reverse input logic
- Outputs include built in read back capability
- Continuously changing “heart beat” register validates module operation 22.5mm wide package with pluggable front facing terminals
- Dual Ethernet 10/100 ports (auto negotiation) reduce switch port requirements
- 1500V AC Isolation (between I/O, power and network ports) and surge/transient protection
- Supports bused/rail and redundant power
- -40 to 70°C Temperature Operation
- Withstands 25g shock & 4G vibration
- CE Compliant, UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 Approvals ATEX Certified
For more information, contact us.