The Acromag NT2620 are Ethernet RTD Input Modules with multi protocol support. Firstly, there are two module types.
- NTE Ethernet Models – provide the protocol interface and 8 x I/O signal processing channels
- NTX Expansion Modules – provide 8 more I/O channels when mated to ANY NTE Ethernet communication module.
Secondly, each input supports RTD or resistance sensor types. The NTE Ethernet Models provide the network interface to monitor temperature levels. Therefore, the NTX expansion models can interface up to 16 RTD sensor inputs on a single IP address.
Also, the RS-485 bus links up to three expansion modules to the Ethernet module. This is completed by using bus connectors that join units along the DIN rail. An internal NT bus distributes power and communication between the modules. Therefore, users can mix analog, temperature and digital I/O across the NT bus.
Thirdly, Acromag’s i20 messaging technology allows direct peer to peer or multicast communication between remote modules without a master controller.
Features of the Ethernet RTD Input Modules NT2620 include:
- Configured over Ethernet with web browser
- Expandable I/O capacity, up to 58 I/O channels at one IP address
- Field-selectable Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, or * Profinet communication
- i2o peer-to-peer or multicast communication
- Dual RJ45 ports enable daisy chain topology
- Four RTD or linear resistance inputs
- Accepts Pt, Ni, and Cu RTDs with 2, 3, or 4 wires and 0 to 4500 ohm linear ranges
- Discrete I/O can monitor and control equipment with TTL or 32V logic levels
- *OPC-UA, *MQTT and *RESTful API IIoT support
- Conditional logic for rule-based I/O operation
- Advanced *alarm and *data logging functions
- 1500V isolation between I/O, network, and power
- Thin 25mm housing with pluggable terminals
- Wide temperature operation (-40 to 70°C)
- CE compliant. Hazardous approvals pending
For more information or pricing, contact us.