Huntron Workstation Software Highlights
Firstly, the latest Workstation 4.3 release can be downloaded from the Huntron Software web page.
- Above all, it supports Tracker 3200S, Tracker Model 30, Tracker 2800/2800S, Huntron ProTrack (USB only)
- Automate the Capture and Storage of Your Test Instrument Measurements
- Huntron Workstation software is now extended to the automation of benchtop digital multimeter (DMM) and oscilloscope measurements
- Capture measurements, compare to either a stored measurement or against a defined value and view the results of your test
- Therefore, current supported instruments: Agilent/Keysight 34461A DMM, Agilent/Keysight 34410A DMM, Tektronix 4050 DMM, Agilent DSO1022A oscilloscope, Keysight DSOX2022A oscilloscope, Keysight N9935A spectrum analyzer (used with Access RF)
- Most of your DMM and oscilloscope measurement functions such as DC/AC voltage, waveform capture, resistance, capacitance and frequency are supported
- For more information, download the Using a DMM with Huntron Workstation white paper
- Access DH 50 mil and 39 mil probe-to-probe spacing enabled
- Image based work directions can be embedded into Board, Sequence and Components level Instructions
- Most importantly, Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible
- Supports conversion of all 3.X and 4.x databases including HBK files
- Built-in Utility for updating Tracker Model 30, Tracker 2800/2800S and Tracker 3200S firmware
- See the Workstation FAQ below for more details on the latest release
Therefore, to do the Huntron Workstation Software Tour, click here.
or for more information contact us.