Huntron Workstation Software
The Huntron Workstation software is the power behind the industry standard Huntron Trackers and Access Probers.
The design is straightforward and easy to use yet robust and flexible enough to meet your most demanding test needs. Huntron Workstation’s goal is to provide a model driven platform that allows you to organise your test procedure, execute your test in a repeatable process and interpret the results quickly.
The procedures are comparison based where stored information from working test assemblies is matched against information gathered from suspect assemblies and the results presented to you in an organised visual display.
For a tour of the Huntron Workstation Software; click the details button below
Complete the form below to request a quote
Complete to request a product quote
Or call us on +61 7 3868-4255
Here’s how to receive a quote for this product
It only takes a minute to complete the first step. Start now!
Huntron Workstation Software Highlights
Firstly, the latest Workstation 4.3 release can be downloaded from the Huntron Software web page.
- Above all, it supports Tracker 3200S, Tracker Model 30, Tracker 2800/2800S, Huntron ProTrack (USB only)
- Automate the Capture and Storage of Your Test Instrument Measurements
- Huntron Workstation software is now extended to the automation of benchtop digital multimeter (DMM) and oscilloscope measurements
- Capture measurements, compare to either a stored measurement or against a defined value and view the results of your test
- Therefore, current supported instruments: Agilent/Keysight 34461A DMM, Agilent/Keysight 34410A DMM, Tektronix 4050 DMM, Agilent DSO1022A oscilloscope, Keysight DSOX2022A oscilloscope, Keysight N9935A spectrum analyzer (used with Access RF)
- Most of your DMM and oscilloscope measurement functions such as DC/AC voltage, waveform capture, resistance, capacitance and frequency are supported
- For more information, download the Using a DMM with Huntron Workstation white paper
- Access DH 50 mil and 39 mil probe-to-probe spacing enabled
- Image based work directions can be embedded into Board, Sequence and Components level Instructions
- Most importantly, Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible
- Supports conversion of all 3.X and 4.x databases including HBK files
- Built-in Utility for updating Tracker Model 30, Tracker 2800/2800S and Tracker 3200S firmware
- See the Workstation FAQ below for more details on the latest release
Therefore, to do the Huntron Workstation Software Tour, click here.
or for more information contact us.