Circuit Board Fault Finding
The Huntron Tracker 3200S provides a powerful test and troubleshooting solution for PCB Circuit Boards. It is the perfect Circuit Board Fault Finding Tool as it allows a power off test of the electronic circuit – thereby, preventing any further damage.
The Tracker 3200S features a variable range parameters resulting in hundreds of voltage, source resistance & frequency combination. You can create Tracker ranges to precisely fit your needs.
– Colour LCD Touch Screen for control of features
– Fast refresh rate for screening component pins & displays A & B Channel signatures at the same time
– Built in pulse generator to allow testing of gated devices as SCRs, TRIACs & relays
Click on the details tab below; for more information.
Complete the form below to request a quote
Complete to request a product quote
Or call us on +61 7 3868-4255
Here’s how to receive a quote for this product
It only takes a minute to complete the first step. Start now!
Circuit Board Fault Finding using the Huntron Tracker 3200S
The Tracker 3200S has a colour, touch screen LCD for control of features such as range configuration, front panel pin selection and Channel A/B settings. The Tracker 3200S LCD provides a very fast screen refresh rate for quick screening of component pins and displaying the A and B channel signatures at the same time (A+B mode). The built-in Pulse Generator enables you to dynamically test gated devices such as SCRs, TRIACs and relays.
Huntron Workstation Software
The Huntron Workstation software is included enabling you to automate analog signature analysis (ASA) based tests by creating a test plan, capturing signatures, comparing to stored signatures and viewing the results. The ability to automatically store signatures and document a specific test procedure allows for the sharing of knowledge among all users.
Cable Based Scanning
The Tracker 3200S features two 64 pin IDC connectors (one per channel) where custom cable interfaces can be used to quickly scan PCB connectors as a type of “first pass” test. If signature differences are detected then you can trace the connector pin to the component level saving you troubleshooting time. The two 64 pin connectors can be combined for a total of 128 pins and you have the ability to select any pin to be used as Common. You can also use standard IC clips and cables to easily scan standard ICs and select SOICs. Clip and cables are available from places such as Digi-Key.
Automate your test with Access Prober
The Tracker 3200S is designed to connect to a Huntron Access Prober for full diagnostic automation. BNC connections on the rear panel allow you to easily interface the Huntron Access, Access 2 or Access DH Probers. If you need to test high density, surface mount PCBs, robotic automation is a tremendous time saver.
Preferred Range Settings
Therefore, Tracker users have their preferred range settings. Hence, Tracker 3200S can save four range combinations that you use the most. These can be selected on the touch screen display (buttons 1-4). The LCD also displays current ranges settings, pulse generator settings, current selected pin, SigAssist calculated values (resistance, capacitance, power, forward and reverse diode breakdown voltages), A vs. B comparison tolerance and Pass/Fail indication.
Tracker 3200S Features
- Add the benefits of Power-Off test to your current diagnostic test strategy
- Can be used as a Stand-alone unit using the convenient front panel controls and touch screen LCD
- Match the circuit impedance by setting the applied voltage, frequency and source resistance
- Built-in Pulse Generator for testing gated devices such as relays, SCRs and TRIACs
- 128 pin scanning with 128 Commons using the built-in front panel IDC ribbon cable connectors
- Display A or B channels individually, in the switching ALT mode or in A+B mode to display both signatures at the same time
- Connect to a Huntron Access Prober for full test automation
- Use the Huntron Workstation software to create circuit board tests, store analog (V-I) signatures, make good vs. bad comparisons and present the results
- Having the Good board signatures stored on your PC eliminates the need to keep one for direct comparison
- A software based test allows for the sharing of board test knowledge with all personnel
|Number of Voltages plus values||24 voltages: 200mV, 400mV, 600mV, 800mV, 1V to 20V in 1V steps including 10V (Low), 15V (Med 1), 20V (Med 2)|
|Number of Resistances plus values||16 resistances: 10Ω, 20Ω, 50Ω, 100Ω, 200Ω, 500Ω, 1kΩ, 2kΩ, 5kΩ, 10kΩ, 20kΩ, 50kΩ, 100kΩ, 54Ω (Low)*, 1.2kΩ (Med 1)*, 26.7kΩ (Med 2)*
* Through Huntron Workstation only
|Number of Frequencies plus values||40 frequencies: 20Hz to 190Hz in 10Hz steps; 200Hz to 1.9kHz in 100Hz steps; 2kHz to 5kHz in 1kHz steps|
|Range Selection||Stand alone mode: Front panel push buttons and preset LCD buttons
Remote Mode: Controlled by Huntron Workstation
|Display||Colour TFT LCD with Touch screen; LED back light|
|Pulse Generator||Level: 0 to +/- 10V DC or Square wave; Pulse mode width: 2% to 50% duty cycle; Source Resistance: 100Ω; Maximum current: 100mA per channel|
|Front Panel Connections||Banana jacks for A/B Test channels and Common
Banana jacks for Pulse Generator outputs (G1, G2)
Two 64 pin IDC connectors (can be combined for 128 pins) with selectable Common pin for use with PCB interface cables or IC clips
|Rear Panel Connections||BNC connectors for A/B Test channels and Common (used to interface to Access Prober); AUX connector for Footswitch accessory (included)|
For more information, please contact us.