The AP445 is an isolated digital output module.
Firstly, the AP445 is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
Secondly, the module supports AC or DC Voltage Switching (also called Bipolar Switching). Each port can be configured for on or off side switches (high / low). The outputs are TTL compatible when configured as low side switches and populating on board pull up resistors or external pull ups.
The isolation in the modules protects the computer system form noise, transient signals and field wiring faults. Outputs are four 8 channel ports. Ports are isolated via solid state relays. Readback buffers simplify output status monitoring. For closed loop monitoring of critical signals use the AP445 with an AP440 input module.
The AP445 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It is the same width as the mPCIe board and a down facing 100 pin Samtec connector will mate with the carrier card.
Features of AP445 Isolated Digital Output Module includes:
- 32 bipolar solid-state relays
- High/low-side switch configuration
- Port-isolated output channels
- ±60V AC/DC voltage range
- High speed processing (0 wait states)
- Failsafe power-up and system reset
- Output readback function
- On board pull-up resistors, populated for low-side switching applications
- Unique ground reference points for each port permits
- AC and DC switching on one module.
- Pins compatible with AP440 input module for loopback monitoring.
Finally, for more information, contact us.