The Model 6753 is a Strain / Bridge Transducer Amplifier I/O Module. Firstly, it contains four channels of high-performance signal conditioning amplifier – digitisers for strain gauges and bridge transducers.
Digitised Output and continuous, calibrated analog output.
Secondly, the high level outputs are multiplexed and digitised to 24 bits. Then output to the 6700 data bus. In addition, each channel provides one continuous calibrated analog output.
Input and Excitation are Isolated
The input and excitation are isolated from the outputs, power and control interface. Therefore, this provides the user with complete freedom to ground the input. This avoids creating ground loops the create noise and offset errors.
Firstly, the 6753 is used with quarter, half and full bridge transducers. As well as potentiometers and low level voltage signals in demanding applications such as load control. The filter is a four pole programmable filter with a cut off frequency from 10 Hz to 20 kHz.
Voltage Substitution and Transducer Calibration
Voltage substitution achieved by an external voltage standard. This is provided for traceable gain calibration. Internal or external shunt calibration is provided for transducer calibration. In addition, transducer balance, zero and gain calibration are automatic. Two programmable alarms used for each digitised output. The high level analog outputs allows independent monitoring or recording on each channel.
Key Features of the Stain / Bridge Transducer Amplifier I/O Module 6753 include
- Isolated excitation & input with 300 Volts common mode
- Programmable input configuration ¼, ½ & full bridge
- Programmable excitation with remote sensing
- As well as shunt & voltage calibration
- Automatic zero & balance
- Gains 1 to 5,000 with 0.05% accuracy
- Up to 40 kS/s per channel with 24-bit resolution
- One buffered 10 Volt analog output per channel
- Also two alarms with programmable upper & lower limits
- Operates with 6700U High Speed Data Acquisition and Control System Enclosure
Finally, for more information on the Strain / Bridge Transducer Amplifier I/O Module, contact us.