The Uninterruptible Power Supply, UPS 3RPQ15KB30A supplies a battery supported, 115V, 60Hz three phase output to ships loads. This UPS also comes with a transformer isolated rectifier, battery and inverter.
The ship’s 440V 3phase 60Hz supply, powers the rectifier. It also provides power to supply the inverter and recharge the battery. During normal operation, the rectifier will float charge the battery and supply the DC input to the inverter. The inverter then supplies the output. When the input supply fails the battery supplies the DC input to the inverter that continues to supply the output. Afterwards, when the mains returns the rectifier recharges the battery.
As required for naval applications the UPS meets the necessary ruggedness in terms of shock, vibration and EMC requirements. This unit comes with front access for operation and maintenance. Finally, it has an ingress protection rating of IP44.
Key Features of the UPS 3RPQ15KB30A
- Dimensions: (O/A)(hxwxd) mm 2015 x 1600 x 725
- Weight: 1540kg
- IP44 Ingress Level Protection
- Low fire hazard
- Withstands shocks up to 15g
- Meets shipboard vibration requirements
- Withstands ship motion due to sea action, weather and accelerations and velocities from deliberate ship manoeuvres.
- Input: 440 volts 3 phase 3 wire 60Hz in accordance with STANAG 1008 Edition 8 and Lloyds NSR
- Output: 115V, 3 phase, 60Hz, 15kVA , 15kW
- Fabricated mild steel enclosure folded and welded for strength. Deck mounted with top steadies. Lifting eyes are provided.
- Cooling: The UPS uses air cooling by fans. Louvres of sufficient size are provided for this purpose. Individual cooling fans for power assemblies are provided. Allow unrestricted airflow around the unit.
For more information, please contact us.