The Acromag ACPS3310 is a 3U cPCI Serial Carrier Card.
Firstly, the ACPS3310 contains two isolated I/O expansion slots to interface AcroPack or mini PCIe modules to the PCIe bus. All connections to the field signals are made through front panel connectors on the carrier board. This then passes those connections to the individual AcroPack modules.
The field I/O choices are huge. Select from 25 or more AcroPack modules and install any combination of analog I/O, digital I/O, serial I/O, communication, FPGA, CANbus, Ethernet and even MIL STD 1553 or ARINC429. The field I/O offer a powerful mix of measurement, control and communication capabilities in a flexible solution to meet your required task.
Features of the 3U cPCI Serial Carrier Card ACPS3310 includes:
- Two AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
- PCI Express Version 2.1 compliant carrier
- Compliant with PICMG CPCI-S.0 R2.0 standard
- PCIe switch allows two devices to share a single 4HP peripheral board slot in a CPCI-S chassis
- Geographical addressing identifies carrier location on the backplane
- Front panel 68-pin VHDCI CHAMP 0.8mm connectors for field I/O signals
- Isolated power supply option for use with isolated AcroPack modules
- Fused 1.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 12V, -12V DC power. A fuse is present on each supply line serving each AcroPack module.
- JTAG header for programming and debugging AcroPack modules with an FPGA
- Extended temperature range
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environments
Finally, for more information, contact us.