The Acromag VPX4500 is a 3U VPX Carrier Card.
Firstly, the VPX4500 contains three module slots to interface AcroPack or mini PCIe modules to support any combination of I/O functions. Model VPX4500E-LF is an air-cooled product that supports three AcroPack sites. Two of the sites provide field I/O connections through front panel mounted 50 pin shielded connectors.
The third site provides field I/O connections through the VPX backplane. Model VPX4500-CC-LF is a conduction-cooled product that supports three AcroPack sites. Two of the sites provide field I/O connections through 50 pin ribbon cable connectors. The third site provides field I/O connections to the VPX backplane. Model VPX4500-RTM-LF is a rear transition module used with both the VPX4500-E-LF and the VPX4500-CC-LF carriers to provide access to the slot C AcroPack field I/O signals.
AcroPack® product line is based on the Industry Pack I/O Module with a PCIe interface format. They are of a compact size, low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules. Third Party mPCIe compliant models also useable.
Features of the VPX4500 3U VPX Carrier Card includes:
- Three AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
- PCI Express version 2.1 compliant
- Fused +1.5V, +3.3V, +5V, +12V, and -12V DC power is provided. A fuse is present on each supply line serving each AcroPack module
- Front panel SCSI-2 connectors for the field I/O signals using VPX4500E-LF
- Extended temperature range
- Standard 14-pin Xilinx JTAG programming header
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environments
Finally, for more information, contact us.