The Acromag VPX4521 is a 6U VPX Carrier Card.
Firstly, the VPX4521 is a 6U form factor. It is a simple and cost effective solution for interfacing XMC and four AcroPack modules to Open VPX Computer Systems. Available in two versions: air cooled and conduction cooled. Connection to the OpenVPX™ compatible system is via the expansion plane for direct PCIe connection over the VPX backplane. This allows host processors access to a high performance interconnection to AcroPack and XMC modules on the carrier card.
Secondly, by inserting AcroPack or XMC and configurable FPGA modules, developers can access hundreds of functions available which aren’t available on the VPX platform.
Features of the VPX4521 6U VPX Carrier Card includes:
- OpenVPX™ compatible via expansion plane connection
- Support upstream/downstream PCIe links
- Supports use of prXMC single board computers
- Optional backplane configuration for one 16-lane port, two 8-lane ports, or four 4-lane ports
- Supports standard VITA 42 and rugged VITA 61
- XMC modules on 25W mezzanine site XMC site supports PCIe x8 Gen 3 interface
- 68 pin HD CHAMP front I/O connectors
- Supports 78-bits (39 pairs) of XMC I/O to backplane per pattern X38s+X8d+X12d of VITA 46.9
- Conforms to VITA 42.0, 42.3, 46.0, 46.4, 48, 65
- Supports front or rear panel XMC I/O
- Supports front or rear panel AcroPack I/O
- ±12V AUX power to XMC site
Finally, for more information, contact us.