The Acromag AP483 Series is a Counter Timer TTL and RS422 IO module that delivers high speed and resolution for TTL Communications.
Firstly, the AP483 Series is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant. This module contains a 62.5MHz clock time base to provide accurate time synchronisation. The Single counter / timer modes include: event counting, frequency measurement, period/pulse width measurement, quadrature position measurement, pulse width generator and several more which is handled by a single register to simplify programming. Available with TTL and RS422/RS485 driver interface.
The AP483 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It contains a down facing connector which internally routes I/O signals through the carrier card to secure field connectors. Therefore, eliminating loose cables and increasing reliability.
Features of the Counter Timer TTL and RS422 IO Module AP483 includes:
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- Eight 32-bit counter/timers
- Mix and match countless I/O combinations in a single slot.
- Available with TTL and RS422/RS485 Driver Interface
- Sample software and diagnostics
- 62.5MHz clock time base
- Single counter/timer modes: – Event counting – Frequency measurement – Period/pulse-width measurement – Quadrature position measurement – Square wave/pulse train generation – Time/period interrupter – Pulse width generation
- Most configuration is handled by a single register which minimises programming.
- Solid-down connector I/O interface
- Wide temperature range
- VPX and PCIe carriers
- Linux®, Windows®, and VxWorks® support
Finally, for more information, contact us.