The Acromag TT335 is a DC Local/Bus Power RTD Transmitter.
Firstly, it accepts selectable RTD or linear resistance input type or 0-500 ohm inputs. Producing a universal proportional output using 12-32V DC from local/bus power. It is also USB configured.
Secondly, setup and calibration are fast and easy. Simply by using the USB Connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. This temperature instrument is versatile with its advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input and convenient USB programming. Therefore, designed to withstand harsh industrial environments and operate across a wide temperature range with low drift. It features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
To prevent damage or errors from grounded PCs and surges, Acromag strongly recommends use of a USB Isolator when configuring the TT230 Series transmitter.
Other features of the DC Local/Bus Power RTD Transmitter TT335 include:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Selectable RTD or linear resistance input type: Pt RTD (100Ω, 200Ω, 500Ω, or 1000Ω), Ni RTD (120Ω), Cu RTD (10Ω), or Resistance (0-450Ω)
- As well as Universal output connections support ranges up to ±21mA or ±10.5V DC without rewiring
- Pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Fast response (as low as 32ms)
- Also supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor faults and lead-break detection
- As well as bus power, local power, or both for redundant power supplies
- 1500V isolation, 3-way (power, input, output)
- Shock (25g) and vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Finally, for more information, contact us.