The Acromag IP408 is a Digital Input Output Module ideal for High Voltage.
It monitors or controls the on/off (high/low) status of up to 32 devices. Plus, each channel is a input or an output. The TTL input threshold includes hysteresis for increasing noise immunity. Loopback monitoring of critical control signals has never been simpler! This is because the input and output circuitry are connected in tandem to each channel. It also enables self-test and fault diagnostics to detect open output switches or shorts.
To ensure safety and control under all conditions, the output operation is “fail safe”. Therefore, all outputs are always on Power up and automatically cleared following a system software reset. Plus, high impedance inputs prevent loading of the input source and minimise current.
Other Features of the Digital Input Output Module, High Voltage IP408 include:
- 32 digital input and/or output channels
- 0 to 60V DC input range, 60V DC low-side switch outputs
- Outputs sink up to 1A per channel
- TTL-compatible input threshold with hysteresis
- Change-of-state/level interrupts (up to 8)
- 0 to 70°C (IP408) or -40 to 85°C (IP408E)
- Buffered inputs include hysteresis to increase noise immunity.
- Interrupts are software-programmable for a change of state or level detection.
- Loopback monitoring enables self-test and fault diagnostics to detect open output switches or shorts.
- High impedance inputs prevent loading of the input source and minimize current.
Finally, for more information, contact us.