The Acromag 967EN are Ethernet Analog 8-Channel Input Modules. The 967EN-4008 is the industrial version. Whilst, the 967EN-4C08 is the commercial model.
The difference being the industrial version operates in a wider temperature range -40 to 70°C. It is 0.5% more accurate, has more industry approvals and contains a totalizer.
Features of the Ethernet Analog 8-Channel Input Modules 967EN include:
- Dual format 16/32 bit data registers and scaling registers on all channels
- Automatic calibration and self test
- Sample averaging that is configurable
- User adjustable TCP Ports 1-99,999 for advanced network configuration
- Web browser configuration with copy utility for fast and easy set up
- The high resolution 16 bit A/D converters provides accurate measurements 8mS scanning of all channels 3 way isolation and surge suppression
- Peer to peer i2o communication with percent of span or time based updates
- Configurable integration/totalization function with non volatile registers
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals is space saving and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperate range allows installation in hostile environments.
Finally, for more information, contact us.