The Acromag ES2172 are Ethernet Analog Voltage Output Modules.
Firstly, it provides 16 channels of high level analog voltage outputs to control various industrial devices. Along with Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP and i20 peer to peer communication. Typically applications for these Etherstax I/O units include driving indicators, display devices, chart recorders. Outputs can also control variable speed drives, solenoid valves, motors, positioners and other actuators. Common use is re-transmission of analog signals to remote SCADA, PLC or DCS Systems.
Secondly, the EtherStax units are built and tested for performance in harsh environments. Available as an aluminium enclosure or as an open circuit board. Both formats stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint.
Features of the Ethernet Analog Voltage Output Modules ES2172 include:
- 16 Channel Voltage Output 3 way isolation and surge suppression
- High resolution 16-bit A/D
- 1ms update per channel
- Built in loop back circuit verifies outputs
- Web browser configuration
- On demand self test verifies calibration
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature
- Peer to peer i20 communication output target device for Model ES215x inputs
Finally, for more information, contact us.