The Acromag TT339 is a Frequency / Pulse Input Transmitter.
Firstly, this 4-Wire transmitter accepts multi range 0Hz to 100KHz Inputs. It them provides universal current/voltage output using 12-32V DC Local/Bus Power Source.
Secondly, High-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors. Setup and calibration are fast and easy. With a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. Acromag recommend using a USB Isolator for calibrating this transmitter.
Finally, with advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile frequency measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features of the Frequency / Pulse Input Transmitter TT339 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Interfaces many input types up to 100KHz
- Accepts input amplitudes up to 120Vrms (±170V DC, unipolar or bipolar)
- Adjustable 0Hz cut-off, sample averaging, and output update time
- Universal output connections support ranges up to ±21mA or ±10.5V DC without rewiring
- Supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Fast response time and high accuracy
- Space-saving 17.5mm unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- Redundant power ready (rail/local)
- 1500V isolation, 3-way (power, input, output)
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Contact us for more information.