The Acromag TT338 is a High Voltage Input DC Power Transmitter.
Firstly, it features a multirange, ±15V, ±75V, or ±150V Input. Along with a Universal current/voltage output using a 12-32V DC Local/Bus power.
Secondly, setup and calibration is fast and easy. It has a convenient USB connection to PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software. The Android App allows setup with mobile devices. Therefore, the high voltage isolation separates inputs, outputs and power from each other. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise and eliminates ground loop errors. Also it is highly recommended to use a USB Isolator when configuring.
Finally the advanced signal processing capabilities and variable range of inputs/outputs of this instrument make it versatile. It can withstand hard industrial environments and operate across a wide temperature range. Features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features of the High Voltage Input DC Power Transmitter TT338 includes:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Single unit supports ±15V, ±75V, and ±150V DC input ranges
- Universal output connections support ranges up to ±21mA or ±10.5V DC without rewiring
- Space-saving 17.5mm unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, medium, high)
- Adjustable response time (50ms to 1200ms)
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Bus power, local power, or both
- Redundant ready power
- 1500V input isolation
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Contact us for more information.